Thursday, April 7, 2011

They make me smarter!

    I have been sitting in the house for the last hour listening to Logan and Abby play outside. It's so amazing to me how wonderfully they play together. Logan LOVES to tell Abby something he learned in school, like, "When a fly lands on your food it splits on it." Abby then comes to the door and ask me if that is true, of course I have no clue so I then have to go google it. What do I find you ask, "Unfortunately, this yucky myth is mostly true, at least when it comes to house flies." I learned more then I ever wanted to really know about those pesky little insects after reading the rest of the information.

    I have come to find that the little tidbits of information that he shares with us are true and sometime a bit interesting! Just another reason I LOVE being a mom! :)

0 comments: