Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings

  • it's NOVEMBER, YAY!
  • I am so ready to pig out on the 24th and enjoy time with my family!
  • it's a time to reflect on all the wonderful things in your life.
  • finally after almost 4 years of living in this house we bought a table for the breakfast nook!
  • it will be here tomorrow and I am so excited.
  • I am going to work on letting the kids do more craft stuff.
  • we will see how that goes.
  • we have a busy weekend coming up.
  • I am most excited about helping celebrate a sweet little girls 1st birthday!
  • Logan and Abby got their flu shots and were so brave and did not shed a tear.
  • Matt has to work out of town next week.
  • that means 5 days and 4 nights of single parenting.
  • I can do it, I can do it!
  • very proud of the tutu I made for Abby! (check out the blog here)
  • getting excited for her birthday party but still a lot to do!
  • Matt had so much fun doing the Primal Mud Run last Saturday. (check out the blog here)
  • they have already announced the next one, April 14th, 2012!
  • can't wait to watch him do it again!
  • I must touch on a not so happy note.
  • my poor Redskins are not doing so hot anymore but I love them anyway. 
  • I have been mentioned in yet another blog and I am so excited! (check it out here)
  • I LOVE BLOGGING!! :)
HaPpY HuMp DaY EvErYoNe!!

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
I am bouncing around in the top #30's, please help me get in the top #20 with just a single click! :)



0 comments: