Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Life Happenings!

I am totally slacking in the "Blog World"! I am still suffering with my morning sickness and I think the last three days, I had a stomach bug. I am in my 13th week and every morning I hope is a m/s free day, but no such luck yet! I have an appt coming up on March 5th and I am going to talk to the doctor about it. Although, I know there is really nothing they can do to make it go away completely.

We scheduled a sonogram for the 17th of March with Sneek A Peek, because yes I am too impatient to wait until my 20 week, doctor ordered, ultrasound to find out what we are having! The best thing is, I will be 16 weeks at this one and 4 weeks later, I will get to see our Bean again at the 20 weeks ultrasound the doctor orders.

Next Tuesday, Logan has a music concert and I can't wait. They all have to wear jeans and a white shirt. I will definitely be posting about that afterwards! He is getting so big, I can't stand it!

Oh and I got a Blog award! It is called the "Sunshine Award" from Tabby over at Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island!
I am suppose to do something after I receive the award but to be honest I just have not had the energy to figure out what that is exactly! I will at some point, promise! Anyways, that just a little update of what has been going on around here! I will try to get better at posting more!


0 comments: