Wednesday, March 7, 2012

and the GENDER is ....

 My poll reveal 80% thought GIRL and 20% thought BOY but .....


 Lucas Parker Wuethrich
I know I told you all that my appt was on the 17th, and it was, but being that I am super impatient, I went today...I am 14 weeks 4 days! Lucas was NOT shy at all about letting us know he was in fact a "HE"!

Logan and Abby are very excited to have a little brother! They like that they can call him by name now! I think I am still in shock a little because I was just so sure it was a girl but I should have listened to Matt all this time because he has always said it was a boy! We are both THRILLED to be having another little boy. I can officially start shopping for clothes which has been so hard not to do. We don't have to paint the nursery now because it is blue from when it was Logan's room. That's a major plus! I am going to look around online for bedding because I really don't want to buy one of those bedding sets. You don't end up using the bumper or the quilt/comforter. I am thinking something simple that I can just piece together! I do know it will be BLUE!

More picture when we have our 20 week ultrasound on April 16th! :)



0 comments: