Friday, March 16, 2012

Pregnacy Update - 16 weeks!



How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds gained <---- UGH!!!!

Stretch marks? just the ones from Logan, no new ones!

Sleep: when I take a Unisom I sleep OK but without it, I am awake all night.

Best moment this month: Finding out our Bean is a BOY!!!!

Movement: Feeling twitches here and there but nothing real strong yet! Can't wait till I start feeling him everyday!

Food cravings: Chocolate Chip granola bars but they HAVE to be Sunbelt brand!

Gender: BOY...Lucas Parker Wuethrich!!

Labor Signs: None!

Belly Button in or out? In!

What I miss: My regular clothes but I have gotten some cute maternity stuff!

What I am looking forward to: Feeling Lucas' movements...I hear them all the time on the doppler but can't wait to feel him everyday!

Weekly Wisdom: Baby is the size of a Avacodo this week, he's about 4.6 inches long and weighs about 3.5 ounces. He's listening to my voice, thanks to tiny bones forming in his ears. He's growing hair, lashes and eyebrows and forming taste buds.

Milestones: 4 months down!!


P.S I decided that when I hit 20 weeks I am going to start doing this post every other week then at 30 weeks I will do them weekly! :))



0 comments: