Saturday, June 30, 2012

Our week in photos!

I have decided to get back to doing the "week in iPhone photos" post since I expressing my love for my iPhone just a few days ago!

So, here you go!

Monday ~ to be honest I cant remember what we did but whatever it was I didn't get any picture.


Tuesday ~ Was pool day and this mama got BURNT! Well, just my legs but it was bad...this picture really doesn't do it justice.

Wednesday ~ Abby had gymnastics and we did a quick WalMart run after which included a "Family Photo" as Logan called it while we were waiting to check out.

Thursday ~ AMF is having "free" bowling for kids under 16 all summer long. You get 2 free games each day. The catch, because of course nothing in this world is completely free, you have to still rent shoes. It was $4.50 each for shoe rental. Not to bad I guess for an hour and a half of indoor fun. I can say it will NOT be an everyday thing. The kids had so much fun so that is really all that matters, right?!


Friday ~ We did a whole lot of NOTHING because of the crazy heat! The kids vegged on the couch watching TV and being silly most of the day. I guess it is safe to say summer time is here in full effect!

PS Are you on Instagram? I am... @mkwuethrich. Come follow me!

Linking up with Amy @ a good life and


if you are looking for some more blog love for you fabulous blog, link up here too!


Super excited to link up to Red,White and You on Wednesday!

3 comments:

MeaganMusing said...

Oh the heat! I'm tired of it already and we have MONTHS left to go! We have to get our outside time in super early - unless we're at the pool. :) Happy weekend!

Krystle Wuethrich said...

Yes, there is definitely to many months of it left. We had our first bad summer storm last night just to clarify that summer is here. haha

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you join in the blog hop. I'm a new follower on bloglovin & gfc. I host a weekly link party on Wednesdays and I'd love for you to join in some time and share your latest posts.