Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pregnancy Update ~ 30 weeks!


I am a day late with this post because yesterday was Logan's birthday party and a VERY busy day but here you go!

Another trip to the hospital last Saturday revealed Lucas is head down, and that I am still have pretty intense contractions(duh, I knew that!)! I got to see my midwife while I was there this time and we talked about the contractions and that this little guy might not wait till 39 weeks to be born. I see her on Tuesday for my monthly appt and we will be scheduling my c-section at this appt. It will be August 24th just not sure what time yet. I will keep you posted when I get a time. That means in 8 weeks 4 days or 60 days this little guy will DEFINITELY be here!!

How Far Along: 30 weeks

Stretch marks? just the ones from Logan, no new ones.

Movement: Oh my YES...Matt got an awesome video of him "cleaning his womb" as we call it! Check it out here!

Size of Baby: He measures about 16 inches (size of a cucumber) and weighs in around 3.5 pounds. His skins is getting smoother and he is not strong enough to grasp your finger!

Belly Button in or out? In but flat.

Cravings: I am off my ice cream kick but Keebler Rainbow Chip cookies are a must have in this house right now! Oh and strawberries with cool whip, YUM-O!

Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty good the last week (hope I didn't just jinx myself by saying that)!

Sex of Baby: A sweet baby BOY...Lucas Parker!

Best Moment this week: Getting another 3D/4D ultrasound done. Missed that post check it out here!

Weight Gain: Oh goodness, I got on the scale for the first time in a week the other day and it was NOT pretty and I will leave it at that!!

Symptoms: Back pain, leg cramps, difficulty breathing, heartburn and my ankle are usually swollen in the evenings if I had a busy day. These have not really changed just some have gotten worse.

What you are looking forward to: Washing his clothes and diapers and packing his hospital bag!


1 comments:

Kate said...

Saying hi from the GFC hop! I'm not far behind you (28 weeks!)