Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Confessions ~ v5

It's Sunday and confession time...linking up with Alyx over at Every Day is a New Adventure!


Confession #1
Gossip Girl is my new guilty pleasure. I started watching it on Netflix from season 1 and I am all caught up and ready for October 8th to be here already.

Confession #2
Fall time makes we want to bake. My all time favorite Fall recipe is Pumpkin Muffins...here is the recipe, you should totally try them!


Confession #3
I have about 15lbs more to lose to be back to my pre-pregancy weight and 25lb to be at my all time goal weight. I am still losing weight but I am sure it will stop soon and the dieting will commence.

Confession #4
I need my hair colored...like last month. I have about 5 or 6 inches of roots and those hair we don't speak of, you know the gray ones, are in full effect.

Confession #5
We only have one 4 legged family member now. After a month and half of being home with Lucas, we realized that Jaxon needed way more attention then we could give him now. We placed him in a VERY loving home with a family that has 5 acres and a pond. We have spoken to them since he left and he is doing amazing. They are spoiling him rotten and said he is a complete joy!

Happy Sunday my fellow blogger and followers...Hope you have a fabulous week!

2 comments:

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

Those muffins sound delish! :)

Alyx said...

It's always hard to get rid of a pet, but it sounds like he went to a good home!

I used to love Gossip Girl! I should pick it up where I left off...