Wednesday, October 3, 2012

2 months old and growing...

We are settling into a new normal around here. My milk supply is awesome and pumping is becoming second nature. As much as I wanted to nurse him, I am totally fine with exclusively pumping. He is getting 100% breast milk and that is all that matters to me. He eats 4-5oz about every 3-4 hours with a 6-7 hour stretche during the night. He has a little fussy time in the evenings but hoping he will out grow that soon. He is starting to really like the bath and his favorite spot to sleep is still on mommy chest. He smiles a lot these days, well except when the camera comes out. I have gotten a few pictures with my iPhone but as soon as the big camera comes out, he turns on the serious face. He really has completed our family. I love saying "your brother" to Logan and Abby. The other day I said "your son" to Matt and he asked which one. It's the little things that make me smile.

He had his 6 week check up on September 14th and he weighed in at 10lbs 8oz. That is 3 lbs heavier then when he was born. Mama's milk is doing it's job! He has his next appt on Oct 9th and I can't wait to see what he weighs. I packed up all his newborn stuff last week which was bitter sweet because he is our last one and I will never use those clothes again but at the same time it is exciting to see him grow and start doing new things.

Here are some pictures from my iPhone...

 




0 comments: