Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I am so disappointed in myself and here is why...

We get up Saturday morning and start getting ready for the day. It's going to be a busy one and I am mentally preparing for it as I get ready. Thinking of all the things I need to pack for Lucas and my pump stuff. As I am packing every thing and checking it off my mental list I am feeling excited for our first all day trip out of the house. We load up the car and on off we go. We decided to grab some Chick Fil A before meeting friends at the pumpkin patch. I call my mom to let her know I am going to drop something off at her house (which now that I type this I totally forgot to do that) and at the end of the conversation she tells us to have fun and take lots of pictures. *cue dead silence then a cuss word or two* I FORGOT my damn camera!

Let me reminded you we don't live in town. It is a 20 minute drive to the Chick Fil A and we were only a minute or two away from there so turning around and going back was not an option. I felt so accomplished that I had remembered everything for this busy fun filled day or at least I thought I did. To add to that, when we got to the pumpkin patch they were now charging to park and only took cash or check. Luckily, the friends we were meeting spotted us the money to get in. We were not able to get pumpkins because again we had no cash but there was still plenty for the kids to do and they had a blast. Major lesson learned today...always carry some cash and NEVER forget camera again!

So with that said here is my pathetic pictures from the pumpkin patch.


1 comments:

Grace said...

Sweet pictures ! We don't really do that over here in Belgium, to be honest it hardly gets celebrated. All we have is the Halloween decoration and costumes, no one really goes trick or treating!

xoxo Grace