Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lucas Parker 5 month update!

 Compare 4 months here!

Oh boy am I a little late with this post. Lucas is now 5 month and 1 week old. Things were so busy over the holiday. He is in size 3 diapers now and will be moving to 9m clothes soon. I don't have a weight update from the 4 month post but I know he has gained. I feel like he grows so much each day and it kinda make me sad. He is such a sweet boy. I can't get enough of his chunky cheeks, rollie pollie legs and his little laugh. He is grabbing at things and always has his hands in his mouth which I believe is because he is teething but no teeth yet. He is a major drool factory these days too. I purchased a baltic amber necklace to try and I think it has help cut back on the drooling. He still loves jumping in his jumper. Here is a video of him going to town while watching TV!

He is eating solids like a champ. I am making his food and let me tell you, it is so easy. He has had butternut squash, sweet potatoes, carrots and bananas. We tried peas but he was not a fan. We is drinking 5-6oz of breast milk 5-6 times a day and sleeps for about 10-12 hrs at night. He goes down around 9 or 10pm but becomes restless starting around 3-4am until 6am then usually falls back to sleep until 8 or 9am. We just have to give him his binky back during that time. He takes one good long nap in the morning and a few little cat naps after that. I have been feeding him on demand but am trying to get a schedule started now that he is on solids.

I am down to only pumping twice a day and let me tell you it is so wonderful! I pump at 8-9am and not again until 8-9pm. I am a little nervous my supply is going to tank but right now I am still getting 35-40 ounce per day. Since he is eating 28-30oz a day I am not able to freeze as much as before. I believe last time I added it up I had just over 3000 oz in my freezers so I am not stressed about it. My goal has always been to pump until 6 months and I am 3 1/2 weeks away! YAY! Anything after that is a bonus.  

I am not sure how we got 3 of the cutest little people but we sure are lucky! I love watching him interact with his brother and sister. They both adore him and it just melts my heart seeing them three together!



2 comments:

Jen said...

He is such an adorable little boy. :)

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

So flippin cute! Love that smile :)