Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day link up...How well does Matt know me?!

Matt and I both answered these questions...

How long have you been married? 
Matt: 10 years
Me: 10 years

Where was your first date?   
Matt: movies
Me: The Movies

Where was your first kiss?   
Matt: Her parents front porch
Me: The front porch of my parents house

Who first said, "I love you"? 
Matt: her
Me: I did

What were your wedding colors? 
Matt: Red
Me: Red

If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get? 
Matt: Waters for both of us
Krystle: water for me and coke/pepsi for him

What is the best meal she has ever cooked you? 
Matt: Chicken enchiladas
Me: Chicken enchiladas

What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?   
Matt: She couldn’t cook a bad meal <---what a suck up! haha
Me: goulash

What would she say is your most annoying habit?   
Matt: Getting sucked into the TV
Me: being glues to the TV if it is on

What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed? 
Matt: check on Lucas
Me: check on Lucas and give him a kiss

If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be?   
Matt: Her dark jeans <---this would be all my jeans...what am I going to wear now?!
Me: my moccasins

What would you say is your favorite thing about her? 
Matt: BOOBS <----I knew I would get that one right and he is totally kidding, I hope anyway! ;)
Me: my boobs, hahaha

What's her go-to drink at Starbucks?   
Matt: Mocha Frappuccino
Me: mocha Frapp

What's her blog's name?! 
Matt: Life Revolves Around Them
Me: Life Revolves Around Them 

Happy Valentines Day, Matt! I love you to the moon and back! 


2 comments:

Desiree Macke said...

I'm going to do these with the mister tonight!

Jennie said...

Loved that your husband said you couldnt cook a bad meal, what a sweet heart!!