Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Letters ~ v9

Time for some letters...
Dear breastpump,
Our love hate relationship has come to an end as of yesterday morning and I am actually OK with it. I am glad my body decided for me and I didn't have to make the decision. Having a great freezer stash helps too, ha! Exclusively pumping was hard but definitely worth it! Read about my EPing journey here.

Dear husband,
I can't wait to have you home this weekend, even if it is going to be a busy one that will surely fly by way to fast!

Dear daylights saving time,
 So glad you are here. I was worried about how Lucas would adjust but he has done great. I love that it is still light out when Matt gets home and once it starts getting warmer (come on Spring) we can start our evening walks again, YAY!

Dear birthday,
Only 6 days, or 158 hours until the big 3-0. Eeekkk

That's all I have today. Have a great weekend everyone!

PS ~ Remember to start following me over at Bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for your birthday being soon! I love birthdays. :) You do not look almost 30.

Andrea H. said...

Happy (early) birthday :) Hope you have a great weekend!