Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wordless{ish} Wednesday ~ Operation Lose This Baby Weight

After many failed attempts to losing this last 20lbs of baby weight, I am more determined then ever. Not just because we go to the beach in 95 days but just to feel better about myself. I have been doing great the last two days logging my food in MyFitnessPal (friend me ~ kwuethrich) and I have been on the treadmill every other day since last Thursday. I very motivated and hope it stays that way! My mile is improving. I think I will move up to 1 1/2 miles this Friday and increase by 1/2 mile every week.

Happy Hump Day everyone!

PS ~ Come follow me over at Bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin


3 comments:

beckyj @ A Lazy Crazy Life said...

That's awesome, Krystle! Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

I just added you on MFP! :)
-Sarah
mamasgotittogether.com

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

I need to do this! I'm gonna check out the app. I wanna lose like 40 lbs and get back to my fighting weight! haha.

You go, girl!!!! :)