Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Social ~ Childhood

Sunday Social

Well, it is Sunday again and time for Sunday Social. This weeks questions are all about childhood. Here we go...

1.  Did you sleepwalk as a child? Nope!

2.  Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house? Nope!

3.  Did you have any imaginary friends? Nope!

4.  Did you ever go toilet papering? Nope!

5.  Did you ever sneak TV shows you weren't allowed to watch? Nope!

Boy those were easy to answer. I never had the guts to do anything I knew I wasn't allowed too. I was pretty much a goody two shoes, haha! Ok so I maybe did somethings I wasn't allowed to, but since my parents (and someday maybe my kids) read this blog I will not say what they were! ;)

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Becca May said...

I didnt do those things either! (Like you, I made up for it by doing some other things, but not those in particular! I like getting to know ya little bit more! Cute post!

Jen said...

Haha love it. :) Nothing wrong with being good.

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

I was a goody two shoes, too :)

Anonymous said...

Heh, growing up, we weren't allowed to watch tv on school days. At all. So of course we'd watch tv every day after school & always turn it off an hour before my dad got home. Other than that I was a goodie goodie.