Sunday, April 21, 2013

Weekend Recap and Co-Hosting Mom's Monday Mingle link-up!

What a busy weekend we had! Some bad storms rolled through Friday night, which meant no power for a few hours and Matt having to go to work. Saturday he got called in again right as we were about to leave to go grocery shopping so I braved it alone with the kids(wasn't too bad) then the kids and I headed to a going away party for a family friend. Matt got off around 5:15 and met us there. It was not quite the day I had planned or hoped for but such is life sometimes with his job. Sunday we went to my Aunt and Uncles for a visit, which is always a good time. I love the weekends but hate how fast they go. Who's with me on that one!? ;) 

  On another note, I am so excited to be co-hosting this fun hop with two fabulous ladies, Jessica and Julie! Thanks so much for having me this week ladies! Now go link up and meet some new blogger friends!
**************************************** 

 Would YOU like to "Co-host"

with us?

Booking now for May!


RULES:
1. Please follow each hostess (They are 1-6 in the link up)

2. Leave a comment if you are new and want us to return the follow.
3. Grab the button and display it on your sidebar or link it to the post.
4. Have fun and meet new friends!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello I am a new follower from Mom's MOnday Mingle. I also saw your site on Friday Chaos. I can't wait to read more about your precious family.
Love
Patricia
www.thettdiaries.com

Nicole said...

Hi I'm a new follower from moms monday mingle!

http://crazylifewithmy3boys.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Happy to be co-hosting with you this week! Have a great day. :-)

ms.composure said...

thanks for hosting this hop!!!


http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
http://www.infinitelifefitness.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for co-hosting. I am now following along. Super cute kids!
Check out my blog if you get a chance :)

Sarah
http://woodsfamilyofthree.blogspot.com

Bethany K @ BeforeDuringAfter said...

I'm a new follower. :)

My blog!