Friday, May 24, 2013

The week that wouldn't end...

Am I the only one who thought this week would NEVER end!? I think that is how weeks before a long weekend always are. Of course, the 3 day weekend will fly by though. We don't have any set in stone plans which is nice for a change. Tomorrow we have to take Brodie for his bordetella shot so he can go to the kennel while we are at the beach (30 days...WOOHOO!). At some point we are going to Verizon to get Matt the iPhone 5 and we are thinking about going to Kings Dominion Sunday. Looks like it is going to be a really nice weekend for whatever we decide to do.

Logan finished up with SOL's Thursday and says he did good. I am not sure when we get the results though. They only have 4 full days and 4 half days left of school before summer break and the end of the year festivities are starting. Today is field day at their school so they were both on cloud nine getting on the bus this morning. Oh to be a kid again!

Lucas has mastered crawling and is offically into everything! He is like my little shadow too. When I go into the kitchen a few mintues later there his is right behind me. Same with the bathroom. The other day I didn't want him to follow me in there so I didn't turn on the light. He never knew I was gone. Yesterday he found the stairs so the fun is really just beginning, haha!

Don't for get about the THREE giveaways I have going on right now...

There is also still time to link up for the 3rd Hump Day Hop!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Janine Huldie said...

So with you and ready for this week to be over. Have a wonderful holiday weekend now!!

Jen said...

Enjoy your long weekend you have certainly earned it. :)

Unknown said...

I hope you got the rest you needed over the weekend! :)