Monday, July 8, 2013

Back to reality!

After a week of vacation then a week with a holiday in the middle I was all out of wack! Today really feels like Monday. Matt is back a work so it is back to just me and the kiddos for the next 5 days. We have a super busy fun weekend coming up so I am already wishing it was Friday, haha!

This past weekend, Matt worked Saturday then we headed to get me some new running shoe, which I totally backed out of buying because I am afraid to spend $100 on shoes that might not fix my shin splints. I am going to try the active series of Dr Scholls first then go from there. I did 2 miles Saturday night and had to keep stopping not because my breathing was hard but because of the darn pain in my shins. So annoying! Sunday we went to Richmond for my neices birthday party then came home and relaxed the rest of the evening. It was a pretty laid back weekend which was nice!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! <----- hahaha A great Monday, who am I kidding!



2 comments:

Jen said...

Today definitely feels like a Monday, more than usual.

melanie @nowaqueen said...

the words great and Monday do NOT belong together! But, hey, the weekend will be here before we know it...right?? right?? RIGHT???