Sunday, September 8, 2013

Psst...guess what!? It's...

SUNDAY again!

Our weekend consisted of some shopping, relaxing and a side of froyo! A perfect weekend with my loves if I do say so myself!

Friday we had dinner at Chili's then heading to Gymboree where I scored some great deals on Fall/Winter clothes for Lucas. This dude is wear 18-24m at only 13m old, C-R-A-Z-Y! Oh and lets not talk about shoes. I am not sure this kid will ever wear shoes because nothing seems to fit those chunky feet, haha!
Saturday, we relaxed around the house while Matt finished up some homework (Oh, did I forget to mention the hubby started college course through our local community college. Well, that's a post all on it's own that will be coming soon!) Then we headed into town after dinner for a little more shopping but somehow ended up at Menchie's for some yummy froyo instead. It was a perfect evening for it too! We stopped by Home Depot after and picked up a shelf then came home. Lucas decided daddy needed some help...sweet boy! #cutesthelperever
Then there is today, Sunday! Blah...it will be all about laundry and getting ready for the week. Not much else to say about that. 

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Libby's Life said...

Ooh Menchies! That's our favorite :) we even had our last family pictures there!

MrsTee said...

GYMBOREE is awesome! I love how their outfits are so interchangeable and my Kiddies love the styles...
My Sunday is looking just as blah as yours unfortunately...laundry laundry laundry...i'm being taking a break online while the machine runs...I HATE folding with a passion! :)

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

That's what I'm doing, too... laundry and getting everything ready for the week. Fun stuff. :)

Liz @ iheartvegetables said...

Any weekend that includes fro-yo is a win to me ;)