Friday, September 13, 2013

Random Fact Friday

Have I ever told you how much a HATE living in the wood!? Well I do! 
I was sitting at the table in my kitchen the other day and looked out the window only to see 2 spiders working away on their webs. One was going from the tree to the patio and other from the same tree to the house. I am not talking small little spiders either. I am talking like quarter size-nasty-eight legged-hideous things. One had a big fat body and little legs and the other was all legs. UGGGGHHH!!!! 

I have no desire to move anytime soon so I guess I just have to deal. I mean it's has been like this for the past 5 1/2 years we have lived here so it shouldn't come as a surprise to me but it still grosses me out none the less. With that being said, I will NOT be mowing the grass back there, haha! Sorry my dear hubsband but if I ride through that web, I might just have a heart attack!

I am a jeans in t-shirt kinda gal but still a girl who hates bugs, dirt and rodents. Oh, like the nasty mouse that scared the SH*% out of me once when it was staring at me in my pantry, YES my pantry, but that's a story for another time. Just another example of why I hate living in the woods.

Well that was my random fact for the day! Have a great weekend everyone!

PS There is still time to link up for A Hump Day Hop!

3 comments:

Crystal Green said...

I love the country life, but like you I don't love the bug life that's for sure. I don't freak out over them, but I don't have any appreciation for them.

At least, you didn't wake up to a snake crawling over your trash can in your kitchen. Or have a snake crawling across your living room floor. Or have a snake go into your front room of your house. All of those things happened to me (in different homes I've lived in since moving to SC.)

Karen Sherrouse said...

Last summer I had a banana spider with a huge web outside the window where my desk is located. It was fascinating to watch this creature from day to day. After a few weeks it disappeared and I found I missed it's little daily show.

Kristin said...

I lived with my parents on 20 acres of woods for 10 years. We had huge wolf spiders all over the place!!