Thursday, February 20, 2014

Who doesn't like FREE stuff!?

I LOVE getting the boxes from Influenster. This time I got a BIG box and it had some awesome stuff in it. 

I have tried the Hershey Kisses (of course, haha) and the hubby tried the tea and men spray lotion. He said the tea was OK but really liked the spray lotion. I am going to try the Frizz Ease next time I do my hair. I honestly just keep forgetting. I am not sure when the lashes will get tested because I am honestly a bit nervous to use them, haha. That might have to be a video post! Everyone needs a good laugh every now and then right!? haha I will keep you posted!

*all items were received complimentary of Influenster


2 comments:

Elena's Lockets said...

I love Influenster!!!

Angie's Angle said...

I JUST received my box today. I am excited to try the mask the most.