Thursday, May 8, 2014

Who doesn't like FREE cheese!?

I LOVE getting boxes from Influenster and this time was yet another awesome one...FREE CHEESE!!!!!!! 

I was given a cute bag and some coupons for a FREE package of the Sargento thin slice cheese. I am a sucker for cute bags (don't look at the bottom of my pantry, haha) so I was thrilled when I saw there was a cute lunch tote in the box.


My favorite of these is hands down the Pepper Jack!

 
I think they are too thin to put on a sandwich however so I prefer to just use it rolled up with a little lunch meat. You don't need all those carbs from bread anyway, right!? 
 
Anyways, go buy them and give them a try.  Let me know what your favorite one is. 
 
Have a great day!

Sargento
Sargento
Sargento
Sargento
Sargento

1 comments:

Angie's Angle said...

My best friend got this kit too - she loved them. She ended up making several grilled cheese varieties!