Monday, October 13, 2014

I am still around, PROMISE!

Hi ho my blogger friends! Man it has been a while since I have blogged. Life is just plain crazy and time goes way to fast. So here is a quick (everything I do is quick now that I have a 2 year old on my hands) update on life around here with a little randomness in between.

In June for Logan 10th birthday (we are in the double digits now, remember?) we took the kids to Great Wolf Lodge. Wow, we had a blast and can't wait to go back. I HIGHLY recommend it if you have one near you.

In August our Noodle turned TWO...say what!? I just hate how fast time goes these days. We did a circus themed party this year and it was awesome. He is a 33lb, silly, sweet and oh so cute little guy that keeps us on our toes everyday!

In September, my big kids went back to school. This is the last year they will be in school together until Logan is a senior and Abby is a freshman, CRAZINESS! Also, this is the last year they will ride a bus together. Again, time please slow down!
October marked 17 months (where I started) since I started my AdvoCare journey and I am proud of myself for sticking and staying for 17 months to become a healthier mama for not only myself but my 3 kids. I will ALWAYS be thankful for AdvoCare and speak of it with passion because I believe it taught me it is not about dieting but a lifestyle...one I will live the rest of my life. I LOVE helping others see how it can change their life. If you've been waiting & watching, today is YOUR DAY! I wouldn't wait another second to say yes. I would love to coach you & help you reach your goals too!

This past weekend Matt and I had a date night that was long over due! We didn't do anything crazy. just dinner and a little shopping/browsing. Time with this guy makes my heart so very happy! He is the love of my life, best friend and I can't imagine doing life with anyone else! <3
That is all I have! I will try to touch base more often than every 4 months, haha! Hope everyone is doing well and happy Monday! :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love Great Wolf Lodge, it is such a fun place! Also, you look fantastic. :)

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

Love your update, K-Dub! xo