Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings

Each week I will give you a quick rambling of what's going on in our crazy, hectic, yet oh so wonderful life! Plus, a side of my unfiltered thoughts for the day!

  • we had an AMAZING three day weekend!
  • family time is always the best!
  • got in a workout plus, went to the pool at the gym.
  • Logan now loves going down the slide at the pool there.
  • brave little guy?! I think so!
  • Abby is signed back up for gymnastics and dance...
  • and if you know her, you know she loves to dance.
  • Matt and I got at night out without the kids Saturday which was nice and much needed!
  • the kids enjoyed the evening with their cousin Katie
  • I am so ready for the regular season of football to start. 
  • yes, I am probably one of the only wives looking forward to it!
  • LET'S GO SKINS!!!!!!
  • I really believe some people need a reality check...
  • even though I don't think it would make a bit of a difference.
  • is it fall yet?!?!
  • I am so over shorts and have moved to wearing jeans 100% of the time...
  • maybe it will make fall come faster!
  • I can't wait to go to Graves Mountain Apple Festival in October to pick Apples!
  • I know what the kids are going to be for halloween.
  • I WILL get their pictures taken this year in their costumes! 
No, this is not their costume! Lol ;)

0 comments: