Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings


  • we had an awesome weekend.
  • Logan had a great week at school.
  • we took him for a special dinner at Friendly's.
  • dinner and ice cream in one place.
  • SCORE!

  • we got 2 tickets to the Redskins game on Sunday.
  • it was a WONDERFUL day with my hubby.
  • it was a great game, but we wished we would have stayed till the end.
  • next time I will NOT leave early!


  • girls night Saturday at Olive Garden!
  • was very over do.
  • this week is Premier week for almost all of our shows.
  • I can't wait for DirecTv to come tomorrow to hook up the HD stuff.
  • Matt wants a new 55" t.v. 
  • we would have to sit in the kitchen to watch it.
  • men and their televisions.
  • I am ready for the leaves to start changing.
  • time to start planning fall pictures.
  • of course then I have to plan our outfit.
  • which drives me CRAZY!
  • it's all worth it in the end, though.



0 comments: