Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Love!

    Oh how I love fall! I just wish I was more crafty and could make fall decorations like some of these!  We decorate for Christmas but never for fall. I think I might just have to change that. I will be on the look out for Fall decor items on clearance this year!


    I can't wait for our fall pictures in a few weeks! I really hope the leaves have changed enough by then! I think that is what makes outdoor fall pictures so beautiful!

    Hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather and getting excited for Halloween. Our kids can't wait to put on their costumes and go trick-or-treating! Pictures to come for sure!


1 comments:

Jeri Kleiber said...

I love fall too and would also like to be more crafty. I see a lot of ideas and I think, I can make that...but it doesn't happen. I also wish our trees would turn the beautiful orange and red colors but unfortunately we go from green to dead...so no REAL fall here. I do however plan on getting really crafty for Christmas. I'm a new follower....I look forward to reading your blog...hopefully you can stop by mine sometime :)