Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings


  • wow what a week.
  • the yard sale was a bit of a bust.
  • I did make $30!
  • better than nothing, right?!
  • after a bit of a hiccup with the delivery, Matt's TV got here Friday.
  • it's like we have our own personal movie theater.
  • I must say football looks REALLY good on it! ;)
  • Graves Mountain in 10 days!
  • I think the kids are going to LOVE it!
  • keep a look out for pictures and blog about it.
  • our fall pictures are all set up
  • now I need to plan our outfits, YAY!
  • having a love-hate relationship with couponing right now...can't really explain it.
  • Danielle will be here in 83 days...WoOhOo!!!!! :)
  • going to start planning out our dinners a week ahead.
  • hoping this will make us eat at home more.
  • I have a lot of great recipes, I just need to get back to making them!
  • we have been going to bed before 10pm and I am still so tired in the morning.
  • what is up with that?!
  • off to the gym, maybe that will give me some energy!

HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE!

0 comments: