Sunday, December 4, 2011

Abby's Candy Shoppe was a success!!

After months of planning I think Abby's party was a huge success! I have to say that was the best party I think we have done. Abby woke up with such excitement on Saturday. Matt and I stayed up until 2:30am getting things ready. I was a little unsure how the decor was going to come together but I couldn't been happier with how it all looked! Abby's new toys are taking over my living room but that's OK, she is having so much fun with them!

Sunday, her actual birthday, we asked her where she wanted to go to lunch and she picked Arby's. If you know Abby's you know how much she LOVES Arby's so it was the prefect place to go! We picked up her friend before and then heading to eat. She opened her presents from us at lunch and then we went back to our house. Her and her friend played outside for most of the afternoon. She told us last night before bed that she had a GREAT birthday weekend!


Here is a picture of the table with all the candy, cake and balloons!

The Banner I made!

The goodie bags for all Abby's friends!

The birthday girl with her awesome cake!

Here are some other pictures from the party...




My sweet little girl and I! Can't believe she is 5 already!

My two precious little people! :)

Now that it is over I am not sure what I will do with my time. I guess I need to start thinking about Logan's party theme. Thank you to everyone who came and helped us celebrate! :)



Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments:

Jeri Kleiber said...

Wow!!!! Everything looked so AWESOME!!!!! You are so TALENTED!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the decor! And the (is that taffy?)tree on the back of the table!
Alpine Dermatology

Krystle Wuethrich said...

Thanks! :)

It's a Dum Dum topiary tree!