Thursday, December 22, 2011

Winter Break!

Winter break for Logan started Wednesday. We were super lazy bums Wednesday and just hung around the house in our pj's. Today we ran lots of errands and stopped for a little treat when I saw the Krispy Kreme "HOT" dount sign on! That was the highlight of the day for the kids. Tomorrow I will not be leaving this house because the shopping areas will be CRAZY I'm sure.

Saturday we are going to my parents at 2pm for our Christmas celebration with everyone then dinner at the Japanese Steak House, Otani's! YUM-O! Then, Christmas day we will go to breakfast at IHOP then have my parents over for dinner that evening. Danielle will be here on Wednesday for 19 days and we have so much planned but I will blog about that after

Hope everyone has a VERY Merry Christmas and can't wait to read about how everyone's holiday was! :)




Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 comments: