Thursday, February 2, 2012

A little bit of normalcy!

As many of you already know morning sickness, which is really all day sickness for me, has me down lately. Yes, it is all for an amazing cause! Today was a good day. Only had to take a Zofran after dinner tonight because what I ate just had to much flavor! Yep, you read that right...I need bland bland bland! Anyways, back to my good day! Abby and I went grocery shopping but first had one of our lunch dates, that I have missed so much! She is the best dining out partner ever. She never runs out of things to talk about or questions to ask. Sometime so much I have to remind her to keep eating! haha I am hopeful tomorrow will be another good day and evening with dinner at Bone Fish for my fabulous SIL's birthday!

This picture is from today and I just LOVE it!





Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 comments: