Monday, February 6, 2012

quick Bean update with PICTURE!

I had my first official OB check today which included, but not limited to, the not so fun stuff like giving them 6 vials of blood and a urine sample. She said she was going to do an ultrasound because it was probably still to early to hear the heartbeat with the Doppler. I told her I was able to hear it at home with mine and she said "Oh so you don't want to see the baby?!" haha Well, of course I said YES I do!!! Now, you have to understand that their machine is not the greatest so the picture is no where near as good as the one from my 8 week ultrasound but hey, we got to see Bean and the little flickering heartbeat so I am not going to complain. Everything was perfect!! <3

Here is the picture they printed for us. Like I said not the greatest but you can definitely see Bean! :)




0 comments: