Friday, April 20, 2012

naked baby no more...

I have had a major itch to go clothes shopping for Lucas for weeks now. Looking at clothes online was just making it worse but I couldn't help myself. Last night Matt had to work late and the kids and I had to run out for a few errands so we made a stop at Once Upon A Child. I could shop in there all day because the prices are fabulous and the baby stuff is always in great shape. Having two little people already I know all to well that babies don't wear outfits very long so scoring 6 outfits for $22 was AWESOME! I also picked up some onesies and pants to match while at Target. I swear I could shop for baby clothes all day long!

 Can't wait to see our sweet little man in these cute outfits! :)



Here are the pacifier clips I order this week too! 

0 comments: