Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pregnacy Update ~ 20 weeks


I am so excited to have made it to 20 weeks! It is so awesome to know that in 19 weeks I will get to meet, snuggle and love on our sweet little boy. At my ultrasound I was so nervous that he might end up being a she after all. Before we found out I didn't care one way or another but since finding out at 15 weeks we were having a boy, I have fallen in love with him as a him and can't imagine having another girl. That being said, I am over the moon excited about Abigail being our only princess and if you know Abigail you know we got our girlie girl!

During the ultrasound yesterday, the little stinker kept his hands in his face the whole time so we never got a real good profile shot. I think he fell asleep during the ultrasound so that didn't help either. He was breech (no biggie right now) and was facing my spine. I LOVE feeling him move and watching my belly move. I have not been using my doppler every night since I started feeling him move all the time. In my opinion feeling movement it is the BEST part of pregnancy.

Here are a few pictures...
Here is my 20 week update!

How far along? 20 week...HALF WAY THERE!!!!!!

Total weight gain/loss: 12-14 pounds gained depending on the day.

Stretch marks? just the ones from Logan, no new ones!

Sleep: still needing a half a Unisom to sleep good.

Best moment this month: Matt and the kids feeling Lucas move!!!!

Movement: YES!!! He is a very active little boy and I LOVE it!!!

Food cravings: can't seem to get enough red meat but I am also always craving chicken nuggets.

Gender: still a BOY...Lucas Parker Wuethrich!!

Labor Signs: Nope...I am still having Braxton Hicks contractions everyday!

Belly Button in or out? In!

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly...I am very much a stomach sleeper and always dread this part of pregnancy!

What I am looking forward to: The nursery coming together with all the fabrics, the artwork that a friend is doing for me and the projects I am working on!

Weekly Wisdom: Lucas weighs about 10.2 ounces and measures about 10.5 inches head to toe. He's got working taste buds and is gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day! He is the size of a cantaloupe!

0 comments: