Friday, April 27, 2012

Pregnancy Update ~ 22 weeks



How far along? 22 weeks...17 weeks to go!!

Total weight gain/loss: 16-18 pounds gained depending on the day.

Stretch marks? just the ones from Logan, no new ones!

Sleep: still needing a half a Unisom to sleep good.

Best moment in the last 2 weeks: Getting the car seat and stroller!!!!

Movement: YES!!! He is a very active little boy and I LOVE it!!!

Food cravings: red meat still and SWEETS...not a good thing for my weight gain but I am not stressing it! I just want a happy healthy chucky baby!

Gender: still a BOY...Lucas Parker Wuethrich!!

Labor Signs: Nope...I am still having Braxton Hicks contractions everyday!

Belly Button in or out? In but getting flatter!

What I miss: Being able to sleep on my belly!

What I am looking forward to: My 22 week appt on Monday and getting the results of our anatomy scan!

Weekly Wisdom: Lucas is about 10.5 to 11.8 inches from head to toe and weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces. Now that he's got more developed eyes and lips, he's looking even more like a newborn. He's sleeping in cycles -- about 12 to 14 hours per day


0 comments: