Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts

  • WOW, so much going on these days.
  • Logan is about to lose another tooth.
  • Let me specify what that means...
  • It is barely hanging on but he will not let us pull it.
  • We got him a "new" bigger bike for $20 (guy would only take $20 even though the ad said $30).
  • Total SCORE because I sold his old one for $20!
  • He was riding it like a champ in 5 minutes flat.
  • Only 28 days of school left until summer break.
  • CRAZY!
  • Abby is still LOVING her "new" bike.
  • We are planning to work on no training wheel with her this summer.
  • She has been taking a shower by herself (for the most part) here lately.
  • Even blow drying her own hair after (the best a 5 yr old can).
  • She has always been our independent little munchkin!
  • Lucas' is doing great in his comfy womb he calls home right now.
  • He seems to have the hiccups once or twice a day and let me tell you, I LOVE IT!
  • His room is starting to come together.
  • I am picking up the curtains I had made today (they are ORANGE).
  • Ordered a changing pad cover off Etsy (it's ORANGE too).
  • Finally found a dresser for his room that I am getting next week. 
  • Currently, I am having a love affair with Reese Puff's.
  • I could eat them morning, noon, and night!
  • I haven't but believe me I have thought about it. 
  • Happy Tuesday, everyone!

0 comments: