Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wordless{ish} Wednesday ~ curtains and Matt's birthday!

Lucas' room with his name above the crib and the new curtains I had made. I love the way the orange pops with the blue walls! I also ordered an orange changing pad cover that should be here next week.


Today is my amazing husbands 29th birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATT! I LOVE YOU!
He is at work of course but thanks to a thunderstorm (have I ever mentioned I HATE thunderstorms?!) I was wide awake this morning to tell him happy birthday. I am making his favorite meal (chicken enchiladas). When we were grocery shopping last Thursday I asked him to pick out what kind of cake he wanted so the kids and I can make it this afternoon when Logan gets home. Well, he picked a yummy brownie/cookie bar thing! We are doing dinner out with friends on Friday to celebrate but tonight will just be the 4 of us! :)

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

0 comments: