Friday, May 18, 2012

Where is the time going?!

I feel like I just announced my pregnancy at 8 weeks and here I am 25 weeks. I am kind of glad that time is going fast because I am SO over being pregnant. Yes, I am very aware I have 14 weeks of SUMMER left. I have never been a happy, glowing pregnant person. My pelvic bone feels like it might brake in two by time I go to bed every night and these braxton hicks contractions are for the birds. The only enjoyable thing for me about being pregnant is feeling him move. I LOVE that feeling! 14 more weeks is what I keep reminding myself. I did hear that elephants are pregnant for 22 month, so I guess 9 months is not so bad, right?! hahaha

Lucas' room is coming together great. Still need more clothes for the little guy but I am working on that. I also have a fine stash of cloth diapers going now for when he is born. Super excited about getting to use them. I can't wait until my next ultrasound with Sneek a Peek in 5 more weeks. His eyes will be open then and there will be much more chunk on him!

Logan is about done with the 2nd grade (only 9 full day and 5 half days). Lets not forget he also turns 8 in a month and is on the verge of losing multiple teeth at one time. He is doing baseball and is a great hitter. He need some work on his throwing because he likes to throw pop flies, but Matt is working with him on that in the evenings. His games start the first weekend in June and I can't wait.

Then there is my 5 going on 16 year old Abigail who I swear is too smart for her own good. She was writing a story today and this is how it began, "Once upon a time in a far away land lived a Princess named Abby and her brother Prince Logan". No lie the girl wrote all that out in a notebook this morning. Of course I had to help with the spelling of the words but she wrote it all herself. I have said it before, she is beyond ready for school.

I love being a mom and wouldn't trade it for the world. Life gets busy but that just means you are living it to the fullest!

The blocks I got to use for my maternity photo shoot!


0 comments: