Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pregnancy Update ~ 26 weeks!



How Far Along: 26 weeks (less then 100 days to go, WoOhOo!)

Stretch marks? just the ones from Logan, no new ones.

Movement: Yes but in the last 2 days it has slowed down some. He is most active in the evening.

Size of Baby: 14 inches long (about the size of a head of lettuce) and around 2 lbs.

Belly Button in or out? In but definitely flat now!

Cravings: I am back to craving red meat. I am thinking it is when he is have growth spurts that I crave it.

Sleep: I am sleeping OK for the most part. I did have a terrible leg cramp the other morning and I toss and turn a lot still.

Sex of Baby: A sweet baby BOY...Lucas Parker!

Weight Gain: Probably around 25 pounds...I honestly don’t want to know anymore.

Symptoms: Back pain, leg cramps, difficulty breathing, HORRIBLE heartburn and being tired often. 

What you are looking forward to: Starting my third and final trimester (2 more weeks)!

Matt and I had a conversation the other night about how life is going to change when Lucas gets here. I can say I am ready for the change. Maybe it's because I remember not being prepared with Abby or maybe it's because we are older now. Who knows but I can't wait for what life will be like with 3 kids. Yes, we will be out numbered but Logan and Abby are pretty self sufficient now so that will help a lot.  Also, with both of them being in school during the day will make things a lot easier too.

I know I have said it before but I LOVE being a mommy!! :)

0 comments: