Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pregnancy Update ~ 34 weeks!

I know I am a day late with this but it has been a busy weekend. Here you go...

5 weeks...32 days...779 hours until LUCAS PARKER arrives! Yes, I totally have it down to the hours. If he decides to come sooner, I will be fine with that too! Not sure if you can tell by this picture but he has dropped some. He is most active around 11pm so we will see if that carries through after he is born. The poor guy gets the hiccups so much. Sometimes 3-4 times a day. It has gotten to the point that they shake my whole belly when he has them. If hiccups really mean you are growing, this little boy is growing a lot lately. We are pretty much ready for him to come at anytime. Clothes are washed and his bag is packed for the hospital. I will probably get mine packed in the next week or two and get his car seat in the car. I am totally bummed because I wanted to sign Logan and Abby up for the sibling class at the hospital but I waited too long and all the August classes are full. I know its not a big deal but thought they would enjoy it. They are both getting so excited! They ask at least every other day "how many more weeks until Lucas is here". They will be the best big brother and big sister Lucas could ask for!

How Far Along: 34 weeks

Stretch marks? just the ones from Logan, but one of them at the top of my belly has stretched a little more. I also have noticed a faint Linea Nigra line below my belly button.

Movement: Still VERY active and I am savoring every moment of it!

Size of Baby: He measures about 18.7 inches long (size of a butternut squash) and weighs in around 5.8 pounds.

Belly Button in or out? In but flat.

Cravings: Anything sweet! Hope that goes away after he is born because I have to lose this weight.

Sleep: Umm, what is that! haha I truly believe it's our body's way of preparing us for the sleepless nights to come. Rolling over is a very hard task and from what Matt says I groan a lot when I do roll over.

Sex of Baby: A sweet baby BOY...Lucas Parker!

Best Moment this week: Buying his new crib. We had one that we brought used but neither of us were really ever happy with it. So last Sunday I re-sold the used one and then found one we LOVE! Pictures of the nursery are coming I promise. Just waiting for one last project to be finished and hung.

Weight Gain: Again...We will not talk about this! ;)

Symptoms: I feel like an 80 year old woman when I walk. My pelvic bone feels like it might break in two and my hips are killing me. By the end of the day my calves and ankles are super swollen. It feels like I have shin splints from the skin around my calves being so tight. Then add in the heartburn and boy I am a mess! I know it will all be worth it in the end but right now it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

What you are looking forward to: Meeting our sweet boy!


0 comments: