Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wordless{ish} Wednesday ~ I heart orange!

I have become a little obsessed with the color orange. Not sure when it happened but I am thinking it was when I started decorating Lucas' room.


When we were out getting Logan's school shoes he picked a pair with orange and I said "YES, those are awesome", which made that shoe shopping trip easy peasy!


I have also been in search of a new iPhone case and when I saw this one I knew it HAD to be mine.


I wonder what else I can find that is orange! haha ;)

 Linking up with...

2 comments:

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

I love orange too! It's so bright and refreshing and just makes me happy. :) Great pictures! Ms photo queen ;)

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

Hi Krystle, I have a huge crush on orange too. In fact I just recently did a post about orange. Hopping over form the follow link party and excited to be a new follower :)