Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Confessions ~ v4

It's Sunday and confession time...linking up with Alyx over at Every Day is a New Adventure!


Confession #1
I have not been blogging and feel so out of the loop in the blog world *insert sad face*! I am going to be better, or I will try anyway!

Confession #2
Have bags under my eyes and I am not OK with it. I love love love my little guy but this mama needs more sleep.

Confession #3
Dinner this Tuesday with 3 of my favorite blog ladies! Good food and great conversion is just what I need.

Confession #4
I LOVE "Live with Kelly and Michael". I look forward to watching it every morning. As soon as I get the kids on the bus I turn the cartoons off and put it on ABC. I was not sure about Michael Strahan as her co host at first but I like them together.

Confession #5
So excited that it is FALL. Can't wait for the Apple Festival, the pumpkin patch and trick or treating. Then it will be onto my most favorite holiday's of the year, Thanksgiving and Christmas!

That's all the confessing I have time for today but I leave you with a picture of our littlest guy!

3 comments:

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

Awww, that little man is so precious! :)

And yay for #3! We have to remember to all get a photo together this time, lol. :)

Katrin said...

I love fall! It is definitely my favorite season of the year! I celebrated my first Thanksgiving last year and I love it!

Alyx said...

Cute baby pictures automatically make a blog post 50 times better.

And I have been totally craptastic at blogging and reading blogs - it happens.

Thanks for linking up!