Monday, September 17, 2012

The Nursery (better late then never)

I know, I know Lucas is 6 weeks old and I am just now getting this post up. Well, to be honest I am not sure I would have had it done before he was born anyway. Looking back on the weeks leading up to his birth (missed the birth story, read it here) I was so busy keeping Logan and Abby entertained and trying to make the weeks before for my scheduled c section pass as fast as possible, I didn't have much down time. I didn't even have my bag packed when I went into labor August 2nd or the kids bag for that matter. I was going to do it that weekend but Lucas had other plans for me obviously!

Any who, here is the nursery! I am so happy with how it came out (minus not finding a crib skirt I liked). My vision changed a few times along the way but in the end it is perfect!










1 comments:

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

I love it!! The orange and the blue, great combo. :)