Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Liebster Award

I am so excited to have been nominated for another blog award! Thank you Vicki over at The Domesticated Me for nominating me for the Leibster Award.
 It is an award for blog with 200 or less followers. It's a way to say "keep up the great work" to each other! When you are nominated you post 10 random facts about yourself and answer 10 questions from the person who nominated you. Then pass the award onto 10 other bloggers you think deserve it.

Here we go...
10 Random Facts...
  1. I have become addicted to nail polish.
  2. I am in LOVE with Lay's Kettle cooked chips...original flavor.
  3. I hate doing laundry and love my hubby for always doing it.
  4. I would love to take a cooking classes or two.
  5. I can't wait for the holiday's to get here even though I dread Christmas shopping.
  6. I have no desire to upgrade to the iPhone 5...shocker I know!
  7. I can't for the life of me figure out Twitter. I need a tutor, anyone up for it?!
  8. I am having a really hard time coming up with 11 facts about myself.
  9. I hate feet but LOVE Lucas'...is that weird?!
  10. I am a home body so being a SAHM is perfect for me.
 Questions from Vicki...
  1. If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why? To be honest I am happy right here.
  2. What your favorite room in your home and why? My kitchen...it is the most decorated and I love to cook so I don't mind being in there.
  3. Favorite season and why? Spring and Fall but if I have to pick one it would be Fall because of the colors it brings. I also love all the things there is to do, like Apple picking, the pumpkin patch and of course taking my sweeties trick or treating.
  4. What's your "peeve" about blogging? Blogs that reject us "little" blogs for not having enough followers. I mean they were here once too, right?!
  5. Favorite TV show right now? Oh I have a few...Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, SOA, Gossip Girl, and Revenge.
  6. What project have you worked on most recently? I am slowing but surely working on Abby's birthday party. I finished the invitations now onto the decor.
  7. What do you do first thing every morning? Now that Lucas is here, I pump first thing.
  8. If I gave you a million dollars, what would you do with it? Buy/build our dream house.
  9. Favorite thing about your children or furbabies? Listening to them laugh.
  10. What country would you most like to visit and why? I have no desire to leave the US. Remember I am a home body! haha
My Nominee's are...
  1. Melanie @ Now A Queen
  2. Tabby @ Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island
  3. Becky @ A Lazy Crazy Life
  4. Jeri @ Life Under Construction
  5. Ashley @ All Roads Lead to Home
  6. Wendy @ This Amazing Day
  7. Kristin @ An O'Leary Family Adventure
  8. Heather @ Cookies for Breakfast
  9. Kate @ Life as I know it
My Questions for you...
  1. Your favorite holiday?
  2. If you could vacation anywhere you wanted, where would it be?
  3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
  4. Your favorite movie?
  5. The first car you owned?
  6. Why do you blog?
  7. Your favorite type of food?
  8. If you could relive one day, what day would it be?
  9. Do you prefer flip flops or socks and shoes?
  10. If you had one wish, what would it be?

2 comments:

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

Congrats on the award, Krystle! :)

beckyj @ A Lazy Crazy Life said...

Thanks, Krystle!

I haven't even tried to understand twitter either, and the thought of Christmas shopping stresses me out, too. Why can't Santa just show up with presents for everyone like when I was a kid? What good is he?! :) It's nice getting to know you!