Thursday, October 18, 2012

Currently ~ v6


Currently I am...

Feeling exhausted! You are never prepared for the lack of sleep you experience with a newborn. To be honest I think I had finally catching up on sleep from when Abby was born when I got pregnancy with Lucas. haha He has being sleeping pretty good lately, about 6-7 hours at night so I guess I can't complain.

Drinking water, water and more water! I swear it is why I have such a great milk supply for my little guy.

Looking for decoration ideas for Abby's party! I can't wait for it to all come together.

Dreaming of a white sandy beach...OK not really! haha To be honest I am dreaming of when Lucas is old enough to start interacting with Logan and Abby. He is smiling so much more these days and starting to "coo" more too.

Making pork chops and applesauce for dinner. If you have never had the two together then you are totally missing out!

[Next week's themes: worrying, listening, wishing, observing, considering]

 Linking up with...
This Amazing Day

0 comments: