Friday, August 23, 2013

If not NOW, when!?

I have struggled with my weight since having Logan 9 years ago. I gain so much weight during my pregnancy but just never could lose it. Then I had Abby and gain even more. After having both of them I topped out at 185 and stayed there. I tried many dieting systems including Weight Watchers and was able to lose some of it but then I got pregnant with Lucas and gain it all back and then some. It was not until Lucas was 9 months that I started AdvoCare and have been able to lose it ALL and then some! I am at my lowest weight ever as an adult. Matt and I are the healthiest we have been our entire marriage and I love that we are on this amazing journey together!



When I started AdvoCare on May 9th I was just looking to lose baby weight but what I got instead was more then I could have imagined! I am 29lbs lighter and sharing my passion for these amazing products with everyone I know. If you are looking for that weight loss jump start then email me and let me help you get started! I promise you will not regret it!

left was December 2012 and right was two weekends ago Aug 3rd, 2013
It’s time we take control of our lives to make us better, we are all born with a purpose.  It’s time to detox things that are holding us back.


We only have ONE LIFE- LETS LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST. NO EXCUSES.

3 comments:

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

you are seriously looking great! I haven't been following you or anything but from the before and after pics, you look great! I bet you feel awesome too! Keep it up :) this is encouraging to me. I'm excited to be a follower now...by the way, found your from a tweet :)

Kate said...

You look great Krystle! Keep up the good work!

Jen said...

Just amazing, you look fantastic! :)