Friday, October 25, 2013

Weekend Recap (a little late, I know!)

I know, I know,  it's a little late but wanted to share our fun weekend. 

Saturday, Matt and I along with a friend did our first AdvoCare booth at a fall festival. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed sharing my passion for these amazing products with other people!

Sunday we headed out for our annual Graves Mountain trip! We had yummy kettle corn, finally got Matt some bags for his corn hole boards, picked out 3 pumpkins, got some delicious apples and of course rode the hayride! Everyone had a blast!



We all enjoyed having my niece Ashley here for the weekend as well. She watch the kiddos for us Saturday for us to do our booth. Thanks, Ash!



PS ~ Do you follow me on Instagram!? What, you DON'T!? Well you should...HERE!



0 comments: