Monday, October 24, 2011

Little Susie Homemaker?!



    Maybe its a stretch but I am determined to start making dinner at home 6 days a week. After reviewing our bank records and calculating the amount of money we spend on eating out, whether it is lunch or dinner, I was OUTRAGED! I am not much of a "domestic" housewife, I HATE cleaning but I do enjoy cooking. Baking is so much fun and cooking dinner comes in second on my favorite thing to cook. The thing is, at the end of the day when it is time to start making dinner I am tired and talk Matt into picking something up on his way home from work. That has got to change though, starting with today! Well, we ate at home last night so really it started yesterday!

    I am in desperate need of some good Crock Pot recipes. Ones that I can start at 8 or 9 in the morning and will be ready by 6pm when Matt gets home! Last night we had taco's and tonight I am making lasagna with garlic bread! I want more then soup and roast recipes too. Maybe some chicken or pork would be good and different. Does anyone have any that they just LOVE?! If so, please share! Also, if you have any other quick and easy recipes that are not done in the Crock Pot I would love those, as well.



Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comments:

Jeri Kleiber said...

Hi! At least you love cooking! I HATE IT!!!! You probably already know about the Crockpot Girls on facebook, but if you don't, check them out. They have THOUSANDS of nothing but crock pot recipes on their discussion board. ANYTHING you can think of!