Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Scrap booking...

 
    Finding the time to get all my stuff out and sit down to scrap book is just not happening these days. What I need is my own room where I do not have to worry about taking the stuff out and putting it all away each time I want to scrap book! I did Logan's baby book from birth to a year old. Then I put the rest of the pictures that I had printed already in a photo book. That is my other issue, I need to print all the pictures that I take with my digital camera and boy are there a LOT! I started on Abby's baby book when she was 6 or 7 months old but only got 4 pages done. I do have most of the pictures for her book printed, now to just get it done! I have been looking into the digital scrap booking. I think that more for me. I love designing things on the computer. I found this great website that has a lot of get digital stuff. I already purchase about 8 or so of the digital fonts. Can't wait to us them! Maybe I will give digital scrap booking a try after Abby's birthday party. I think I have plenty to do until then, with the party and all.

Anyone out there do digital scrap booking?!



PLEASE don't forget to vote for my blog! Just click on this link...
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
Thank you! :)






0 comments: