Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tumbling Abby

    Every Tuesday I take Abby to gymnastics and she has a blast! I always wonder how much she is learning. Well, today she showed me just how much she has learned. I sit and watch her every week but this was something I had never seen her do without the hands and feet mat that show her how.

   One right after another she started doing cartwheels all over the place. She still needs to learn to get her feet up more but come on she is 4 years old. I am not even sure my feet are straight when I do one. Here are some pictures from today. I am going to try and get some video with my other camera next time.







Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!






1 comments:

SnipsofSnailsPuppyDogTails said...

I was chosen for "an award" by another blogger. It's called the "Versatile Blogger Award". I picked you as a recipient of the award as well, because I adore your blog. Check out this post to see how I have linked your blog on my post.

Have a great day!
Jennifer