Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday's letters ~ v2

I am linking up with Ashley @ Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday's Letters! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Dear contractions,
you suck and I wish you would go away. If you are not going to make anything happen (umm, like actual labor) then fluff off!

Dear horrendous heat, 
I loathe you and wish you would move on already. Why did you have to pick THIS summer to torture us. I am sure it is because I am 8 months pregnant...sorry everyone, it's my fault!

Dear Chick Fil A,
why must you be so dang good. I would eat there everyday if I could. That Chick Fil A sauce makes everything super yummy!

Dear laundry,
I am glad we have found common ground, as is my hubby!

Dear new blog followers,
Thanks so much for following and I hope you enjoy reading my post. I am enjoying getting to know you all.

4 comments:

Destiny said...

Isn't it awesome when husbands do shit like that, I miss that...can't wait for mine to be home!

Hope you feel better with those damn contractions!

Happy Friday!

http://twistedfate-rockinmama.blogspot.com/

Chelsea said...

Cute blog! I can't wait to read more :) I'm visiting from the link up :)

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

I couldn't agree with you more when it comes to the heat, HOT DANG! I am dying over here in utah.

Oh and I have been having problems with my google account, but it let me follow your blog via twitter through your GFC, who knew you could even do that?!

The Suttons said...

"Fluff off!" Lol, I love that. :) Ugh, you're right, this heat is killer, I won't blame you, but... hehehe just kidding. :)